Saturday, October 11, 2008

CHAAAAAWWWWAAAAAAZZZZZZAAAAA!!!!!




Okay, I seriousely haven't updated my blog in some time. Good things after all do take time right?
Okay well maybe not THAT long but still bear with me and I promise to produce quality garbage like this for your reading pleasure in the future.

Now for the bullshit and stuff thats happened to me in the last month or so (that I can remember)

I think Global Warming is an interesting concept. I WANT the Ice Caps to melt and flood the world. Only then would we find The Lost City of Atlantis. Well, If we found it, it wouldn't be "lost" anymore and it would just be "Atlantis". Global Warming would expand Aqua Man's empire since he is after all the King of Atlantis. Then I can finally tell him how much he sucks as a superhero and how Batman could kick his ass.
I mean come on, What can Aqua Man do except swim and talk to Sea Creatures? Shoot his hook out? Summon Poseidon? It was Poseidon who sent Atlantis beneath the waves in the first place....*rolls eyes*

Enough about Aqua Man failing at life. Now to talk about an Awesome 2 (short) weeks of Holidays!

Spent most of it Eating and when I wasn't eating, I was spending time with friends watching random movies and gaming on the 360, PS3, PC, *sigh* even the Wii. Don't give me that look. I has 3 Good Games. THREE! OMG! Guitar Hero 3 (High score of 12,000) <---FAIL! Super Smash Bros (Very Niiiice) and Mario Kart (Even better) Oooh how could I forget? I FINALLY downloaded all the episodes of Justice League. All 91 episodes and it took me almost a month since there weren't enough Seeders and too many Leechers. If you don't know what they mean, throw a brick at your window and set your carpet on fire. They serve no purpose but at least now you'll know that ignorance can have disastrous results. Very good cartoon. based on the comics and stars the world's greatest heroes. The original seven founding members are some of the best in the world. Especially Batman, I mean come on, He's the brains behind the operation and The Flash is the comedian :) You don't see The Hulk or Iron Man in the Justice League do you? I'll give Spider Man a break since he is one of my favourites. Somewhere at um #2? No? Ok #3. Superman is cool but will always be #2.

No comments: