Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Females,Food,Fireworks ~ Indian Festival!



Random Quote before the confusion starts: "Please do not play with the Straw Dispenser" - Person at the counter at Hungry Jacks at me. Me = >:(

Diwali is the festival of lights. I'm keeping it real simple for all the non Indians reading this blog since you're probably scratching some part of your body and googling it furiously to find some way to use it against me in an argument. But here is the bottom line. India is in Asia. Asia = One of THE most cultured places on earth with BRILLIANT Festivals that involve Food and celebrating someone or something yada yada... Thank you Sanket for taking and uploading the pics :)

But to keep things short, The women were HOT, Food slightly over priced and the Fireworks were in the Sky.

Then there was a MASSIVE SPREE of spamming everyone's Facebook pics, status, wall etc etc with comments involving batman or something that popped into my head at the spur of the moment.

The chocolate croissants were sold out on 1/2 $ Day yesterday :( Its because of things like this that people commit suicide you know?

And a BIG THANK YOU to Luke Chua for filling up my 500GB External Hardrive with 143GB of stuff like Movies and Stand up comedy routines!
I also managed to download Season 1 of Heroes (8GB) and chucked that on my external HD too. My Hardrive now only has 2GB free.

Note to self: Buy 1TB external HD
Note to self #2: Stop writing these note to selfs on your blog, youre not gonna read them
Note to slef #3: Forget Note to selves. Your conscience dosen't take notes and you can not be reminded :(

Ok I think I'll end it now and promise to update it properly soon (I know I've been saying that for eons but I've been busy k?) Its 1:00AM and I have to wake up at 7:00am
Adios!!!!

No comments: